InfraTech and Matexpo, the two leading construction and infrastructure trade shows in Belgium and the Netherlands, organise the second edition of the trade show Techni-Mat on the 9th and 10th March 2022.
This new show, which covers everything relating to techniques, technology and materials for infrastructure and structural works, has been created in response to a practical need from the industry.
What is it?
- 2-day trade show
- For all companies involved in infrastructure and structural works
- Focus on techniques and materials
- The perfect forum for know-how in the sector
- Products and services:
- Construction materials
- Special techniques + technologies
Who will be visiting?
Techni-Mat is a new concept for all providers in infrastructure and structural works and is targeted specifically at:
- Contractors from general construction and road-building: technical managers, purchasers, quantity surveyors, design bureaux, site and project managers, general management
- Clients / principals:
- government: federal, regional, provincial and local
- care institutions
- Private clients
- Utility companies
- Foundations & building framing
- Roof & walls
- Tunnel technology
- Sewerage & water
- Public spaces & mobility
“Our project managers are often faced with complex problems on-site. So it’s good to know that there will now be a platform where every possible solution can be found under one roof.”
Free when registered online. On-site: paying
Parking possible near the fair on the parkings of Kortrijk Xpo.
Persons with a mobile disability
Techni-Mat is easily accessible for people with a mobile disability. You can park close to the south entrance. A wheelchair is available if required.