InfraTech and Matexpo, the two leading construction and infrastructure trade shows in Belgium and the Netherlands, have joined forces and will be launching the new trade show, Techni-Mat, to be held on October 7th and 8th 2020.
This new show, which covers everything relating to techniques, technology and materials for infrastructure and structural works, has been created in response to a practical need from the industry.
What is it?
- 2-day trade show
- For all companies involved in infrastructure and structural works
- Focus on techniques and materials
- The perfect forum for know-how in the sector
- Products and services:
- Construction materials
- Special techniques + technologies
Who will be visiting?
Techni-Mat is a new concept for all providers in infrastructure and structural works and is targeted specifically at:
- Contractors from general construction and road-building: technical managers, purchasers, quantity surveyors, design bureaux, site and project managers, general management
- Clients / principals:
- government: federal, regional, provincial and local
- care institutions
- Private clients
- Utility companies
- Foundations & building framing
- Roof & walls
- Tunnel technology
- Sewerage & water
- Public spaces & mobility
“Our project managers are often faced with complex problems on-site. So it’s good to know that there will now be a platform where every possible solution can be found under one roof.”
Free when registered online (autumn 2019). On-site: paying
Parking possible near the fair on the parkings of Kortrijk Xpo.
Persons with a mobile disability
Techni-Mat is easily accessible for people with a mobile disability. You can park close to the south entrance. A wheelchair is available if required.